sunnuntai 8. heinäkuuta 2012

Geo Cafe Mimi Macchiato


Care to join me for nice cup of coffee?


Geocolouredlenses.com was nice enough to send me a pair of circle lenses to try out and just received them last Tuesday. I was amazed by the super fast shipping, I picked them up from my local post office 6 days after I had been emailing with the company!



Unwrapping the carefully packaged package (lol sounded funny), I found these. Instructions (great for first time wearers, many companies don't seem to include these with their lenses!), cases and pair of Geo Cafe Mimis in style Macchiato!


The design of the lens is inspired by the froth of macchiato! All their lenses come with the Geo anti-fake sticker, so you can be sure your buying the real thing. GEO lenses are CE (European Conformity), ISO (International Standard Organisation), FDA (USA Food and Drug Administration) and KFDA (Korean Food and Drug Administration) tested and certified, something that many other brands and fakes are not. Buying unreliable brands or fake lenses might compromise your vision!


As a circle lens lover, I tend to wear lenses a lot and for a long periods of time. With these, I haven't yet experienced any dryness nor have they started moving around in my eyes. After these my old favorites felt like having all the sand from Sahara in my eyes lol.


Diameter of these is 15.00 mm, yet they look semi natural thanks to brown outer circle. They also cover my natural , greenish- blue eye color quite nicely!

To get your own, go to http://www.geocolouredlenses.com/! Most lenses are available with prescription  and they offer a free international shipping.


Okie, that's all for tonight! Maybe I should go catch some ZZZ soon!

♥Rady

6 kommenttia:

  1. Oooo~~ Ihanat!! Tarviinkin uudet piilarit XDD Ja tosi kiva kun laitoit että peittää hyvin vaaleet silmätkin, niin uskaltaa kokeilla (^_^)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiva että oli hyödyllinen merkintä ! Ite ainakin tykkään tummista linsseistä ja ärsyttää hirmusti jos jää puolet omaa vaaleeta väriä näkösälle B(

      Poista