maanantai 30. heinäkuuta 2012

Silver platinum


Hellooo again!

I received a new member to my fake hair- family little over a week ago but haven't had time to post any pictures of it yet so I snapped few pictures before heading to a party last weekend!


This one wasn't instant ''wow'', it took quite a lot of effort to turn into something wearable. I had to cut it quite a lot since it looked pretty much like this;

Seriously lol. I was doing the ''You shall not pass''- thing in front of the mirror.



I was also bit disappointed that the wig is not silverish at all , the color was supposed to be ''Silver platinum'' but all I see is platinum.  At first I hated it for being too white but after the first shock I think it's pretty cute.

What do you guys think?

♥Rady

11 kommenttia:

  1. Oh it's cute!!! ♥♥♥ Tosi söpö! Nauroin ääneen tolle "you shall not pass"-jutulle XDDD ♥ Oisit laittanu siitä kuvan!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Mulla on siitä itseasiassa kuva, en tiä kehtaanko kyllä julkasta XDD

      Poista
  2. It's like looking at Gandalf, when he was hot, cute and more girly + before he went all old. jk<3 It's still a sweet wig, love it!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Toi on kyl tosi kiva♥ ite tykkään vaaleista hiuksista enemmän kuin tummista

    VastaaPoista
  4. Yay you look great ! (⌒▽⌒;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. i so much like you're hair (or fake hair??) it looks good on you! i like your blog so much!!!
    if you don't mind check out my blog and follow me if you like
    i'll follow you

    http://cupofpinktea.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista