maanantai 25. kesäkuuta 2012

Summer nights

Hi guys!

Last weekend was probably the greatest one of the summer so far. I celebrated midsummer for the whole weekend and I can't remember when was the last time I was so happy! I usually work all the weekends and I have my days off when others are working, so I haven't had time to meet my friends much. The fact that I got to spend whole weekend with awesome people felt amazing ;_;

Funny fact; I was supposed to be at work on midsummer weekend too, but I broke my toe and got sick leave. Feels weird to say this but... thank you massive chopping board for accidentally dropping on my toe! All the pain was seriously worth this.



Friday's look!
Onepiece- Growing rich
Shoes- Migant


First I visited my friend Sara's hawaii-themed midsummer party! I wasn't really hawaii-themed so I got a flower to my hair. The weather was super hot so the flower died within an hour or so.


I couldn't stay for very long, but we managed to catch up and take some photos. Most of them got photobombed like this lol. There were almost 20 of us but we never got in to one picture.

When everybody at Sara's got into hardcore drinking mode, I left to Nemo's place.

Rest of the night, condensed;






Lots of booze in different forms, blurry photos and lots of laughter. Drunk Twister is a great game.

Next day after surviving the worst lagging, I was already on my way home when I got invited to the round two of Sara's midsummer party.  





Wolfman- drinking game, low-quality jokes and singing on the balcony around 3 am.

Next day we watched movies under our blankets from the moment everybody was up until 7 pm.  All in all a great weekend!

♥Rady 

12 kommenttia:

  1. Hello!
    I just found your blog!
    I love it!

    I made a blog a couple of months ago!
    I would really appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it! ^_^
    Thank you!

    http://www.newfashionorder.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  2. sounds sooo great!! I'm happy for you!
    You looked gorgeous!

    VastaaPoista
  3. SUper nice to hear that u had some nice days with ur friends! ♥

    VastaaPoista
  4. What's that drink ? It looks good and it's cool !
    It's funny Finland is partying when summer comes, I'm envious :3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. First one is pear punch made out of pear liquor, pear long drink and some soda, second ones are jell-o shots! We had such a short summer so we have to celebrate it : 3

      Poista
  5. You're so pretty! And twister seemed to be so fun! I never played it.. is it hard?

    VastaaPoista