maanantai 28. toukokuuta 2012

Plastic parts

Ok, trying to blog with my phone since I don't have a laptop atm, let's see how this turns out....


Just quickly stopped by to share a photo of my new hairy friend aka curly poodle wig!

What do you guys think? Haven't done much styling yet, just cut and teased it a bit, but I think it's pretty cute anyway~


The fiber is heat resistant which makes all the styling quite simple! I was afraid of getting a hideous and shiny piece of plastic since I only paid about 40$ for this but I didn't even have to powder it. The wig is from Cosplaywigs on ebay, I was really pleased with their service too :--3

That's all for today, hopefully after my graduation party I'll have a chance to make a proper post. :<

13 kommenttia:

  1. The wig looks lovely! <3 You look very cute~

    VastaaPoista
  2. the wig and you are amazing <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. the wig looks so nice! at first I thought it´s your own hair xD

    VastaaPoista
  4. OH wow it's so pretty! You look gorgeous <3

    VastaaPoista
  5. If you didn't say it was a wig I wouldn't have known :o (even though I've other blog-posts from you recently and you didn't have long hair :P)

    I might have to buy one from them since your's looks so great XD, seriously!

    VastaaPoista
  6. I love the curls. I might have to get a curly wig because my hair just does not curl!

    helloandkawaii.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  7. Sulla on just samat (valkoiset) Rilakkuma kuoret puhelimessa ku mulla ::D Rakastan noita ja tekis mieli tilata vielä toiset pinkit (・∀・)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Congratz into graduation! : D I love your look!

    VastaaPoista