tiistai 1. toukokuuta 2012

May day, May day!


Yeasterday we celebrated May day! We were lucky enough to get awesome weather for the day, sun was shining for most of the time and it was really springful!
 
 Only photo of my outfit, you can't really see anything...Note the springful colors like black, black and black!
Shorts- Ebay
Lace cardigan- From Thailand
Lacetop- DIY
Belt-Guess
Hat- From Thailand
 


Quite regular May day stuff, barbequeing... 

 ....quite suicidal electric shock game, bubbles and all obligatory May day decorations...
 

...and drinking outside in the park!
 

We continued the electric shock game in the park, it's the most hilarious game ever when you're a bit drunk.


Obligatory group (with half of the group missing) photo, last not-so-drunk- looking  photo of the evening lol. Anyways,  I had great time once again even though I was bit too drunk for my own good

......yeah. Twitter works as a great indicator of my drunkness level.


♥Rady

10 kommenttia:

  1. haha sounds funny ^.^ we celebrated first may today :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha "I'm too impatient to wait for others so I'll just start drinking now" XDDD oikea homma!

    VastaaPoista
  3. That looks so fun!!
    Your outfit is always very pretty >w<

    VastaaPoista
  4. Aww, looks like you had a lovely day.

    helloandkawaii.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Hello!!!
    I love your blog!!!
    I just found it!

    I mad a blog a month ago and i would appreciate it if you could check it out and follow if you like it!

    It is http://newfashionorder.blogspot.com/


    Oh btw i took part in a contest for a trip in Korea.The winner will be decided on the views of his video.
    So i would really appreciate it if you could check it out and tell your friends to check it out to!
    Thank you!!!

    The link is this! Korea Contest

    VastaaPoista
  6. You're soooo pretty! I really like your hairstyle!

    http://yumixland.blogspot.fr/

    VastaaPoista
  7. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    VastaaPoista