sunnuntai 3. kesäkuuta 2012

Time to celebrate


Hellooo from newly graduated ex-high school student! Yesterday I had my long awaited graduation party. I still can't believe it's all over! No more high school ever again. Wow

Before the party I had my graduation photos taken by Jere Turunen.  I'm amazed I already got the pictures, so fast! Some editing made by me though.



  
My graduation dress is by Ma*rs and shoes from Nelly.com!

I found a traffic sign and since I can't take anything seriously, I fooled around with it a little.




Must say that the photos turned out pretty good! I always fail in more official but these were pretty nice. Thank you for the awesome photographer.

 Make up close up. Changed my old upper lashes to Diamond lash glamorous eye and lower lashes to Dolly wink real nude because I was bored with my old lashes.






 FINALLY GOT BLUE ROSES. 

I've been wanting them forever, now my life is complete.



After formalities clubbing look!
Onepiece- Growing rich (from Agehashop)
Belt- Ma*rs
Garter belt- Ma*rs


 @ Glow!


Overall I had exciting, yet very tiring day. I woke up at 6 am. and went to sleep around 5 am. Now I have sore throat and horrible cough. But you only graduate from high school once, you gotta make the best out of it!

♥ Rady

5 kommenttia: