tiistai 24. huhtikuuta 2012

Welcome to outer space, baby!


Hi guys, long time no see!
Lately work has kept me busy, tired and unattractive due to early shifts and the fact that I'm not allowed to wear  much make up. I started getting too used to au naturel face and when on Sunday I had a chance to do full war paintings on my face again I felt like a drag queen each time I looked in the mirror lol.


My look on Sunday!  Pretty casual and comfy because.....
 

....we started our summer 2012 Lintsi- season!! They opened last weekend and one of my good friends works there so we just had to go~

We only went to one ride though.
But that was ok with me.
BECAUSE.

IT WAS MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE.
 
MILKY WAY ;;___;; <3

 I have a sort of an fixation to spaceships...Each time I play games or watch movies with gigantic spaceships in them, I decide that I'm going to ride a spaceship someday. Then I remember that you have to be no more than a genious to become an astronaut. No can do.





We spent couple of hours in Lintsi,just enjoying the weather! Most definately the last visit of the year :3

♥Rady
 
Ps. I got a sudden inspiration to try new hairdo yesterday, you like?
 


13 kommenttia:

  1. your hair is always so perfect (;w;) *jealous* <3

    VastaaPoista
  2. haha, nice pictures ^.^
    I realy like your hair, it would be so cool if you´d make a tutorial about that :)

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. I'm going to make a hairtutorial soon, I've just been bit busy and tired lately :< pinky promise I'll do it soon!

      Poista
  3. that hairdo looks really good on you!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Looks like so much fun!
    Your hair looks wonderful

    xx

    VastaaPoista
  5. I can't wear much makeup at work either! Then, I can finally put it on again and it's always SUCH a SHOCK!
    Adorable hair :)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oon aika kalkkilaivan kapteeni nytten kun alkaa solkkurusketukset kadota ja aurinkopuuteria mulla on vaan poskiluiden alla joten värit vaan hämää XD kiitos~

    VastaaPoista
  7. I love the new hair do, and it looks like you had a lovely time.

    VastaaPoista
  8. Love the new hairdo ♥ it looks really pretty :3

    VastaaPoista
  9. Omg! Space Express is my favourite too cuz spacecrafts! *_____*

    Krhm, mut tukka! Tuitui ;__; ♥

    VastaaPoista
  10. <3 Ur Hair
    <3 Ur Make up
    <3 Ur Coords

    ALWAYS^^

    VastaaPoista