torstai 3. helmikuuta 2011

Wedding look!

Hello peeps!

Sorry for not updating for a while, I'm having a test week at school and my psychology baccalaureate (fyi, it's a final exam in Finnish highschool) is soon :< I have so much things to do but I'll try to write as much as I can!

This one is only a quick update also, some pictures from my dads wedding from last weekend! Actually, they got married while ago but just now they had a small coffeeparty for friends and family C:


For some reason,I really liked how my make-up turned out that day!




We were bored before quests arrived so we camwhored a little with my sister. I look pretty much the same in both photos ...


My outfit! Pretty simple but I liked it,I got a reason to wear that dress I bought last summer again ~





Pictures of food, just because food is gooood♥

I'll have to get back to study so this will stay super short, I'm sorry :< I'll promise to post more often and more interesting stuff as soon as my test week ends!

♥Rady

9 kommenttia:

  1. Your hair is so pretty. ; _ ; ♥ And loving your outfit !!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think you look lovely!

    I especially love your hair and makeup! You should try it more often it's just so cute ♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. OMG I really love your hair! and your outfit too <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. Awww ♥ ♥ ♥ Ihana asu!! ^-----^ Tosi sulonen! Ja on onnistunu meikki ♥ ^----^

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oot niin nätti! Tykkään sun kulmakarvoista hirveästi, tee joku kulmakarvatuto. :D

    VastaaPoista
  6. Thnx everyone!♥

    Elli: Hmm en oo ikinä ennen aatellut mutta pistetään korvan taakse, sitten kun on ylppärit ohi niin on aikaa taas tehäkkin kaikkea :D

    VastaaPoista