maanantai 28. helmikuuta 2011

Plastic eyes

Hi~

I haven't showed you guys my new lenses that I got for prom yet, so today I took some pictures before going to school ! And yay, my eye is feeling good again!







I only realized while editing these that I really should trim my bangs a little......WHEN DID THEY GET THAT LONG?

They're Magic eye Vanilla Brown from cybershop, first I was planning to buy GEO Angel Brown but I was afraid that they wouldn't arrive in time so got these to do the job! I don't like the desing as much as the GEOs Angel serie desings but the color is really nice I think!



And here they are in their froggy case!



As an irrelevant extra, rilakkuma inspired nails I did while ago. I'm trying to grow my own nails a bit so I'm trying to avoid using tips !~

♥ Rady

Ps. I'm apologizing in advance that I'm still going to be a bad blogger for a while, matriculation exams are coming soon and I have to study a lot ;_;

11 kommenttia:

  1. OMG You're too cute!!! ;________; Your nails are to die for!!!!!!!!! <3<3

    VastaaPoista
  2. The lenses look gorgeous on you : D And I'm glad to hear that your eyes feel better!

    VastaaPoista
  3. hei u know what bro ? tuun helsinkii ens viikolla nii mietin et olis mukava nähdä joku päivä silloin jos kerkiät? :----)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Noi kynnet..... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<<3

    VastaaPoista
  5. awww mitkä kynnet! :DD♥ noi piilarit on sulla tosi kivan näköset, ihanan värinen ruskee! *o*

    VastaaPoista
  6. Kirjoittaja on poistanut tämän kommentin.

    VastaaPoista
  7. u look soooo cute!
    do u wear eyelash to skl ??

    VastaaPoista
  8. Ihan mielettömän ihanat nuo kynnet!! *----* Niin söpöt!! ♥ ♥ Mäkin tykkään GEOn linsseistä, sain just ekat viime viikolla! ^--^ Postaan niistä huomenna blogiinkin!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Äääää en kestä ku oot niin järjettömän kaunis ja suloinen. ;_____; ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  10. Aww t y everyone ;__; ♥

    Maria: Yes I wear them @ school for most of the time !

    VastaaPoista
  11. lucky u ! I can't do it ;_;

    VastaaPoista