maanantai 14. helmikuuta 2011

Studio pictures, finally!

Hello!

Here's some of the studioshoot photos I promised to post. I was supposed to post these on weekend but I was working all weekend and I was dead tired when I got home so I just went straight to bed. And today is Valentines day which to me means nothing-special-to-do- day I thought I'd post these now!

ALL PHOTOS ARE © MIKI TOIKKANEN! Thank you a lot~








You can see my full outfit here, my favourite point is SPICYHOLIC stockings~ My new hair curler that I showed few posts ago decided to not turn on that morning, I was really pissed and I suck at styling straight hair...It just looks so messy, and the raind didn't exactly help either... ;_;





W/ Laura, while Silja and Beve were modeling for nail catalog!


THIS IS MY ULTIMATE FAVOURITE PHOTO!♥ Me and my girls, looking royal lol !




Ok, I wont spam anymore pictures, there would be tons of photos but I just wanted to share the best ones ~ ! I wish I had more photos of my second outfit though, I liked it a lot too ;__;


Sooo what do you think ?
♥Rady

14 kommenttia:

  1. So cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!!!!!!!!!! *__________*

    VastaaPoista
  2. D'awww the pics are so cute! : D Love 'em!

    VastaaPoista
  3. All of you gals are beautiful ^____^

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great photos. I like your outfit ^^ You probably had a lot of fun during this photo session ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. Lovely photos! You look amazing, so cute!! <3

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oot näis kuvis ihan sika nätti

    VastaaPoista
  7. I added your blog to my favorites. I believe you won't be angry because of it =)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Sori ihan tämmönen random kysymys tähän väliiin... että missä sä niinkuin tutustut/tutustuit saman henkisiin ja samoist asioist tykkääviin (gyarust tms.) ihmisiin? Netissä vai jossain tapahtumis? Jos netis nii missä? Jos tapahtumissa nii menitkö vaan sillee "terve teille" ja sit olitte frendei? :'''''D

    VastaaPoista
  9. Thnx everyone for nice comments ;_; ♥

    Anonyymi 1.: Jos pitää ruveta luokittelemaan itteäni niin sanoisin että oon bi :---DD

    Anonyymi 3. : Yleensä tutustun ihmisiin tapahtumissa muitten kavereitten kautta ja joittenkin kanssa vaan on alkanu juttu luistamaan enemmänkin C:

    VastaaPoista
  10. you are so qt ;_; ♥

    VastaaPoista