torstai 27. tammikuuta 2011

Meeting ppl!

Hi there!



Last Saturday I went to see Love and the other drugs with some of my friends and we took lots of pictures! Picture above is taken before I left the house and you can see my new luv there, American flag print cardigan ! I absolutely love the desing and it's super warm too!


At first I went to lunch with my sister! She is just cute as button ;___;♥

Later on, I met up with Beve,Heikki,Laura,Siru and Niu. We went to get our tickets and photoshooted a little (read:a lot)!


DAMN SCARFTHING CAN YOU SIT RIGHT?? NEXT TIME I'LL GLUE YOU TO MY NECK DAMN IT.


Classy!




We played some mummy shooting game ! Beve looking cute here ;A;


Our drinks @ Waynes coffee looked so nice and colorful that I have to show them.
2 Italian sodas and strawberryberry(?)smoothie~

I think this is just adorable photo, everyone was so concentrated so I don't think they even noticed that I was being paparazzi XD♥

And the movie was hilarious too so I had great day, thank you peeps!


♥Rady

16 kommenttia:

  1. luulin tota pelijutskakuvaa jokski netist otetuks ku jotenki se näyttää niin siltä! :D

    mutta joo kiva toi neulesydeemi!

    VastaaPoista
  2. aww you're so cute ;u;

    VastaaPoista
  3. Awwww XDD ♥ Ootte niin ihania ja söpöjä kaikki !! ♥

    Ihana toi neuleasia ♥ ♥ ♥ ^----^

    VastaaPoista
  4. aww oot ihana♥ tosi kiva asu!!

    VastaaPoista
  5. oii, mistä toi on toi neule ? *0*

    VastaaPoista
  6. ahahah en yhtää huomannu sun salakuvailua XD

    mut omg sun hiukset on vaa nii ihanat~ ;---;♥

    VastaaPoista
  7. Kiitos kaikki♥ ;A;

    Ja neule on Yesstylestä, merkki on 59seconds!

    VastaaPoista
  8. You all look like models, love the photoshoot! Hope you all had fun!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Cute,love your hair and make up:)

    VastaaPoista
  10. Amazing blog!!, you are soo pretty dear :)<3
    Hope to see you on my blog, and your are welcome to follow.

    http://www.julia-louise.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  11. holy motherf, i look so dumb in all those pics.

    VastaaPoista
  12. Nooo you dont ;A; ♥ You're such a cutie in them!

    VastaaPoista
  13. beautiful girl <3
    the cardigan is great *O*

    VastaaPoista
  14. By reading this article many benefits that we can learn. thank you for sharing your insights to us all .

    VastaaPoista
  15. By taking the time to read a lot of information like this to add my insight .

    VastaaPoista