maanantai 24. tammikuuta 2011

Announcement!

Hi guys!

Not really a proper update, but I just wanted to let you guys know that I now have Twitter! I'm still learning how to use it but if you want to know what I'm up to please click here and follow me ~



I'll also add it to the sidebar so you can find it later on! I'll make a proper update as soon as I get some photos from Saturday, we took lots of pictures with Nius expensive-as-fuck-looking camera before we went to see a movie!

♥Rady

//Almost forgot! Thank you ,anonymous person who posted photo of me and Laura on this weeks gal secrets ;__; I think my face looks crooked and chubby so I wont publish it here but anyways, thank you, you made my day !

6 kommenttia:

  1. ♥i just love your hair in this picture :)♥

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think your face doesnt seem chubby at all!
    love the picture <3

    VastaaPoista
  3. ihanat noi sun vaaleet hiukset ^^~

    VastaaPoista
  4. owww poor you ! you were on gals secret? :s stupid people! i agree with the anonyme (lol) your face doesn't look chubby!

    nice hair style ;)

    VastaaPoista
  5. みえーちゃん : aww thankies!
    Anonyymi: Thanks
    -Naomi: Kiitsa, vieläkin aika outoa kattoa peiliin XD
    Shabwouina: Oh it was a positive secret,I just thought that I didn't look my best at the photo the poster chose : D anyway, thank you~

    VastaaPoista