torstai 26. syyskuuta 2013

Last part of the Venice spam I swear



Hi guys!

I seem to have caught one nasty flu here, and felt like posting something warm and comforting, so here's last bunch of the photos I took in Venice! Look at all that SUN *books the next available flight to anywhere where the temperature exceeds + 20 celsius* 







...ok not much sun in these but yeah. Venice is such a beauty at night.





Even the foggy mornings were breathtaking. I have this thing whenever I go abroad I ALWAYS wake up super early, like 6 am early, no matter how late I went to sleep. Someone told it might be because of the difference in magnetic fields but I really don't know.


Happy traveller is happy! Although I had to wear long sleeves and stockings and a scarf because I was bright red. 





ISMO. ( I really don't know why there were toasters with ISMO written on them, but Ismo is a finnish male name, so we found them hilarious. They were everywhere!)





Love locks....


...... so much love locks! Someone tried to sell one for me and Santra too, lol.







One night we ate a fancy restaurant . Mainly we fueled ourselves with pizza.





IF SOMEONE GOES AHEAD AND BUYS ME THIS CHARMING KITTY PRINCE I WILL DIE HAPPY, OK? I just fell in love with those and I don't think my life will ever be the same again ;--;



1 kommentti: