keskiviikko 2. lokakuuta 2013

Black Sunday



















Skirt- Cheap Monday Longer skirt
Top- Seppälä
Cardigan- Gina Tricot
Boots- Spirit store
Chunky necklace- Selected femme
Cross necklace- Mango

Last Sunday, fever and a gig I had been waiting for ages. I managed to doll myself up and enjoy The Gazette despite constant dizziness and aggressive cough, and it was totally worth the struggle! How many of you guys out there  went to see Gazette world tour in your city?

Also, I've always said I'll never ever wear a maxi skirt. This is already scary close to that. I've been strangely attracted to semi- transparent maxis.

5 kommenttia:

  1. Thanks for every other excellent post. The place else could anyone get that type of information in such an ideal manner of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I'm on the search for such information.

    Cardsharing Server

    VastaaPoista