torstai 5. syyskuuta 2013

Getting lost is the only place worth going to

I've been meaning to post this a whole lot earlier, but I've been crazy busy with work lately. I'm having two days off this upcoming weekend, such a luxury !

But here's the first bunch of photos from my recent trip to Venice!



My comfy travelling look! Boy London tank top, leather jacket , biker boots and all my crucial stuff like laptop showed into Lost Mannequin back bag got me through the 6 hour waiting time at Amsterdam.


Somewhere nearby Amsterdam, looks so pretty in the morning sun!




Chocolates in Chocolate cafe in Amsterdam airport. We bought a little, warm chocolate cake to share, yums!


From Amterdam, we flew to Venice and passed the Alps. We were lucky to have clear sky so we could see the mountains really well!







Waterbus was the greatest way to get around, it was quite expensive tho! 


We stayed at Hotel al Graspo de ua. It was really cozy, even though rooms were really small , had no elevator and our aircon overheated one night. The staff was really friendly! Oh, and it's super hard to find if you don't know where to look, it's in a super tiny alley with very few signs.


Breakfast at our favorite cafe, cafe Torino ! We ended up going there every day because of the delicious tuna sandwiches, mouthwatering cappucino and nice waiter.









Saint Mark's Square, this photo really doesn't give you any idea of how crowded it was at any given time...








That's it for the first photo dump! Until next time, then I'll be sharing some stuff about island of Lido, place I most miss about Venezia.



1 kommentti: