tiistai 4. syyskuuta 2012

When in rome... part. 5

Last part of Rome adventures!


Outfit of the day
Top- Rosebullet
Shorts- Yumetenbo
Shoes- Vivienne Westwood

We had absolutely no plans so we decided to check out what's on the other side of Tiber!





We found lots of cute alleys !



Santra acting cool.


When we got back, we found a Sunday market! 





I would have wanted to buy these funny colored pastas but I never cook so that would've been waste of money B( They looked more like candy than pasta tbh.


BEST_THING_IN_THE_WORLD and I have no idea what's it called ;_; It's like like sandwich that's pizza that's kinda like sandwich. If someone knows what it is please tell me ok.


NUTELLA PASTRIES. I'm sorta regretting I didn't buy those *Nutella addiction*


Fontana dei Quattro Fiumi! I'm pretty sure they dumped some old guy there in Angels and Demons. Maybe.









We pretty much walked around and wandered the whole day so not much to tell. Last day always creates this ''Oh no I have to leave soon so much to see so much to do omg omg''- feeling for me. I still feel like I haven't seen it all so I think I might go back someday. Already missing Rome terribly ;_; I also want visit Firenze, Milan, Venice, Pesaro........... 

♥Rady

7 kommenttia:

  1. Your hair looks amazing! (*__*)
    Also lovely photos of Rome ~

    VastaaPoista
  2. Ah, I wanna go there too~
    You look great and this pizza sandwhich thing too!

    VastaaPoista
  3. looks so nice! good scenary/landscape(?)XD
    you look super cute but isnt it so hot with your long hair (><)?
    i love your outfit on the first picture (*-*)
    this shiiirt <3

    oh~ and if you have time, please check out my new blog post!(。・ε・。) and if you like it you can write a comment☆彡 i would be happy!!^^
    have a nice day and take care~~

    http://lovely-gyaru-fashion.blogspot.de/ 

    VastaaPoista