keskiviikko 19. syyskuuta 2012

Random useless crap to fill out my blog so I seem like a decent blogger.

Hi  guys!


Tonight, since I've got nothing better to do and I'm currently on a sick leave, I thought about sharing some personal life business that has kept me busy for quite a while now.

Because of things, I've been living at my friend's apartment for few weeks (...or maybe a month? I've seriously lost the track of time.) Around the same time I started a new job that I actually enjoy more.



I must say that I've been much happier than I've been in a long time. Friends come over every night to watch movies and some mornings (or nights, depending on my shift) I actually think it's nice to go to work.


We've also been partying a lot. Maybe a bit too much tbh, slowly but surely I'm gaining this not-so-cute beer belly (I don't drink beer tho).


But because of other reasons we can't stay in this apartment for very long so we searched for a new apartment for a long while. Our search was succesfull and we're moving out next week, eep! I still need to get so many new furniture  and pack all my stuff but maaan, I'm excited! First time in my life I'm actually interested in interior desing and my hands are itching to get started *---*  I'd really love black and white apartment, something like this;


photos are the result of random googling
 
...Ok probably not with my budget BUT I WILL FIGURE SOMETHING OUT AND MY PLACE WILL LOOK ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS. You'll see. I'll post about the place when I'm settled, I promise! I already have the coolest wall clock and mirror, that's a start right?


So yeah, that's pretty much it. I already lost the main idea of this post and managed babble a lot. 99% won't probably read this this far ( so congrats if you are still here) but I felt like filling my blog up with useless crap once again. Let's blame the fever ok?



                         Oh, here's a cup of marshmallow hot chocolate for no reason at all!

6 kommenttia: