tiistai 11. syyskuuta 2012

Review series part. 3 Geo color nine Light red

Last part of the review trilogy!


Last pair of Color nine lenses I received from geocolouredlenses.com was in Light red. The color is everything but light, which in my opinion is great! These little more extraordinary lenses are nice change for the more natural colored lenses I usually use! I used these once with red plaid shirt and it looked fabulous. Probably my favorite combo is grey hair- red plaid shirt - red lenses.


As you can see from this photo, the lenses cover up the natural eye color pretty well, as well as all the earlier Color nine-lenses I've tested! Small diameter makes the lenses very wearable despite the unnatural color.








These lenses are available in 0.00 to -8.00 description. Click here to purchase!


4 kommenttia: