torstai 12. huhtikuuta 2012

Black and white, yellow and pink.


On Monday, the last day of easter holidays (and after a night of partying....) I went to my cousins new baby girl's christening ceremony so I had to dress up bit more formal.

 

 
Skirt- Rosebullet
Blouse- Seppälä
Over-knee socks- H&M
Shoes- Nelly.com

I have a feeling that someone is going to mention how inappropriate for church the lenght of my skirt is.... Well, the ceremony wasn't held in church and I'm not even part of the church anymore :--3 End of story! 


After the ceremony my cousin gave me some of the tulips that were used as a decoration. The pink ones died pretty quickly but those yellow ones are still in vase next to my computer table! I'd like to have fresh flowers more often but it'd get bit bit pricey since they don't last very long. :<


♥Rady

6 kommenttia: