lauantai 9. heinäkuuta 2011

Straight bangs made a comeback!

Few days ago I got fed up with my overgrown bangs always hanging on my face and never sitting right. I thought that I could give straight bangs another shot! Hair is renewable resource anyways so why not?







What do you guys think? I actually like it quite a lot, I was kinda bored with my old, long bangs so it's nice to have some change :3 This also covers my fugly forehead so yay! I had been growing out my bangs for quite while so I might regret this later on but right now I'm pretty pleased~

♥ Rady

15 kommenttia:

  1. I like it a lot too and I also love the last picture! So pretty!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Awh I think it's really cute! I haven't had full bangs in ages o_O

    VastaaPoista
  3. straigt bangs suit you alot!

    VastaaPoista
  4. oii ku oot söpö nois kuvis! :> Sopii tosi hyvin!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Straight bangs rock ♥
    They suit you really well!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Awwww~~~ Näytät tosi paljon nuoremmalta ♥♥♥ Käy tosi hyvin ja oot ihan mielettömän söpö ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  7. sul sopii noi kyl niin hyvin, oot nii söpsö ;--;

    VastaaPoista
  8. aww~ finland got a lot of beautiful girls~~ feel like flying to finland already~~~ =w=

    VastaaPoista
  9. Noi sopii todella hyvin! :D

    VastaaPoista
  10. You look so cute with that bangs><

    ~Emi

    VastaaPoista
  11. Aww thank you everyone for super nice comments ;_;

    VastaaPoista
  12. looking good dear!

    http://yuzubunny.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista