tiistai 19. heinäkuuta 2011

Shopping look!

Long time no see, folks!

I haven't had anything to blog about in a while, last week I was at my bf's and we just lagged all week watching movies, playing games and gaining body fat.

But yesterday I finally went out on public to search for a new bikini ( I'm going to spa on Thursday and my old one is butt-ugly)








I did some messy braids for change! They're quite comfortable in hot weather and I think they look quite adorable~





Look of the day! I wanted to do more mature-looking outfit for change. With those braids I think I ended up looking bit like a country artist lol

Lacetop (My camera doesn't really pick the black lace up..)- Self made
Jeans- Seppälä
Belt- Pieces
Bracelets- KappAhl
Ring- H&M




Here's my new babies! I have totally fell in love with them, I bought these like a week ago from Bianco footwear and I've been using these non-stop. Aren't they just beautiful ;__;? Probably my best buy in ages since they're also very comfortable!

Okie, that's all I guess, see you guys later!

♥Rady

22 kommenttia:

  1. omg you have such a thin perfect body! *v*

    VastaaPoista
  2. I really love this hairstyle!
    This may sound weird, but could you make a tutorial or something for it?
    Because whenever I braid my hair, the hair on top of my head ends up completely flat because of the braids and your hair is volumized on top, so I'd like to know how you did that. :D

    VastaaPoista
  3. Love your shoppinglook. it's super cute epecially the hairstyle <3

    VastaaPoista
  4. I love love love your hairmake and your boots x33

    VastaaPoista
  5. cute hair idea and nice shoes! I love your eyes, by the way. those contacts look great on you ^^
    x
    http://yuzubunny.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  6. Millä värillä värjäät hiukset? Ihanan väriset! <3 Tosi nätti kampaus!

    VastaaPoista
  7. cute,love your hair and make up:)

    VastaaPoista
  8. Big thank you for everyone of you :3

    Ano 1: Well I'll think about it, maybe I'll do some sort of a video tutorial or something!

    Ano 2: Lorealin excellence creme sävyä 7.31!

    VastaaPoista
  9. Your blog site post rocks! Good job. Nice working with every point in your blog, keep it up. Keep coming with new ideas, coming again soon

    VastaaPoista
  10. Gorgeous fantastic distribute. It will always be agreeable plus helpful submit. Many thanks for providing a lot of these ideal hunt ideas

    VastaaPoista
  11. Nice post. I was inspection constantly this blog and I am daunted! Very useful in turn particularly the last part Smile I care for such in sequence much. I was looking for this fastidious information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    VastaaPoista