torstai 6. helmikuuta 2014

Sammydress.com


Sammydress.com sent me a couple of beautiful dresses, and I styled them into two cute but suitable for office- kind of looks, since I started working at a office few months back. Quite a change, getting to choose what you wear after a long time of having to use your work uniform every single day.












Lacey dress- Sammydress.com
Blazer- Vila
Neck watch- Bijou Brigitte

First outfit I put together is a lacey dress combined with a blazer with leather sleeves. 
I really like to contrast cute with edgy, all cutesy cute tends to get bit too sweet for my tastes. This dress is great in the way you can combine it with 100 thing to get a different look every time









 








Leather contrast dress - Sammydress.com
Necklace- Selected Femme
Bag- Second hand


This second dress was love at first sight! Formal and graceful yet still personal!
I guess there's something about the leather sleeves I'm absolutely obsessed about... It's also warmer than it looks, great winter time dress.

Thank you Sammydress and their adorable staff for beautiful dresses, super nice service and fast shipping!



Ps.Freedom to wear whatever you feel like to work, blessing or a curse? 
I'm still enjoying it to the fullest after a looong time of uniform 8 hours a day 5 days a week.


Pps. I know, my blog still looks like a butt. I'm bit of a slowpoke ok?







19 kommenttia:

  1. I invite you to view my profile, I have information for all of us, though making information very long but very effective to get useful information, How to generate information is that you are looking Judi Bola for news and information that is warm warm it, and you filter and there is a publis to provide new and useful information, let's visit my profile, !!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I am completely agree with you, I am an amazing fan of your site, genuine guard post Keep making such stunning post,


    Thanks for sharing.



    Best dermatologist in jaipur

    VastaaPoista