maanantai 3. helmikuuta 2014

Ruffly












top- Vero Moda
leggings- Estadeur

This beautiful ruffly blouse was given to me by nice people at Lolitadressesonline.com . I haven't done lolita in years but there's still something about all those romantic ruffles that I'm madly in love with. To make it fit into my current style, I paired it up edgy, silver printed ''space leggings'' from Estadeur, and chunky heels.

Photos were taken in super cool stairway of my new apartment. Love love love my new neighborhood!


ps. My blog's gonna look like butt for few days, gonna do slight changes with the layout.



7 kommenttia:

  1. oot niin suloinen tossa vaaleenpunaisessa ettei mitään rajaa<3

    VastaaPoista
  2. http://www.hartford.edu/jump.asp?jump=
    Sign in to see our website, and get lots of interesting info about online games, and many more interesting info. Also do not miss taruhan bola do not forget to Game info Latest games, and all about other interesting game info are here, Come click here

    VastaaPoista