lauantai 18. toukokuuta 2013

New ink


Hello, all the lovely people behind the screen!

Yesterday I found myself under the needle again and I couldn't wait until it's healed to show you the results. Can anyone tell where the quote's from? 



Made by awesome Oona-Roosa ! I tried to to take more photos today but who would've know that photographing your own calf could be so darn difficult?? Maybe I'll ry again when it's healed. There's a story behind why I wanted this exact quote, but I'd rather keep that for myself.

Anyways, what do you think?

If you don't like tattoos, here's Oona's cat Mörkö because, well who wouldn't like cats?




7 kommenttia:

  1. What a great new tattoo :3
    I really wanna see a pic when it's healed!!!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Thanks! I will have someone take some pictures then, I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's healed :3

      Poista
  2. Paradise Lost written by John Milton. Do you read Milton or did you hear this quote from somewhere else?
    Beautiful tattoo.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. FINALLY SOMEONE KNEW. I actually love old english literature so yes, I've read Milton C: and thank you!

      Poista