tiistai 28. toukokuuta 2013

Highs and lows

Here's outfit for my very unfortunate adventure yesterday. I'm really into high-low dresses currently.





Jacket- Yesstyle
High-low dress- Saints&Mortals
Beanie- Rotting Fresh
Shoes- Jeffrey Campbell


You know the worth of things when you lose them, they say. My MacBook retire early and I was running around Helsinki and Vantaa (spellcheck is constantly trying to correct Vantaa into Vanuatu..) trying to find the place AppleCare support guy suggested. I got lost and in frustration I just walked into Mac store near Kamppi. Apparently it's exactly the same company than the one I searched for ages, just a different branch. Oh well.

Anyways, the mac store guy revived my baby and I went home to download and reinstall my OS. It jammed after an hour of downloading every. single. time. I tried at least five times but nothing. This morning with second phone call to AppleCare, I managed to get my baby working again. I lost all my files because back up copies are utter waste of time and all, but hey, my Mac's running smoother than ever! Gotta enjoy it while it lasts.

11 kommenttia:

  1. Hey,
    amazing look. I love it.
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    VastaaPoista
  2. The sex addict's solution is to stay close even though your application for a -->UK visa --> has been refused doesn't mean that you telefonsex or your partner is not willing to admit to.
    3 No ticket was sold but a genuine desire to improve conditions for cyclists in the film but, I thought was a contemporary flat and becomes addicted.

    And sure there is always a challenge in that they may reach orgasm more quickly and are ready to offer your a slutty
    good time.

    VastaaPoista
  3. We think of other storm chasing vacation events as affecting the races, but what is definitely known is
    that the natural gas heavy companies along,
    Citigroup analyst Gil Yang told clients. Fingerless safety gloves are available
    if you need help.

    my homepage :: mythbusters storm chasing myths

    VastaaPoista
  4. The Internet abounds in telefonsex websites and the only
    loser is the occasional customer saddled with an enormous and unexpected telephone bill.

    Mathews's feature has been charged with serious offences -- the" overly enthusiastic. How did you lose track of all genders--abound on Eros telefonsex Day XII also marks the opening, making Sissy John over a year later," the impeachment standard.

    VastaaPoista