lauantai 19. tammikuuta 2013

Ootd; Casual Saturday

 I've been dressing very casually lately. Today I thought giving a look with massive beanie a try!
I thought the beanie gave the outfit a really cute and super casual look, me likey : 3








Cardigan- Gina Tricot
Shirt- Skinny lip
Jeans- Skinny lip
Belt- D.I.A
Shoes- Liu Jo
Hat- Only
Scarf- Only
Necklace- Ebay



So what do you think? I usually wear beanies only when I don't feel like using extensions or doing my hair in anyway and I just want to wear sweat pants  when going to nearby grocery store lol but today I wanted to try beanie with an actual outfit!




9 kommenttia:

  1. very pretty, and I think beanies are perfect for nice outfits as well! :3 Not only for a quite lazy kind of outfit ;D

    VastaaPoista
  2. I think you're outfit looks super cute!! I really like the furry boots ^w^

    VastaaPoista