tiistai 30. lokakuuta 2012

Ootd; Lace and military boots



Sometimes (ok most of the time really) I don't really feel like being experimental with my style and end up wearing some of my reliable comfort outfits. This one here is one of my absolute favorites for that. 



Jacket - Zara ( From Rome)
Hoodie- Real MA*RS
Jeans- Skinny lip
Shoes- Andiamo
Scarf- Gina Tricot
Necklace- Mango



Black is such a nice color because you can wear all- black outfit without looking silly lol. 
No need to make the effort of matching colors.






I'm very into ripped jeans and military boots right now. I need to change these shoelaces tho, during their 5 years of loyal service I've never changed the laces ...........

9 kommenttia:

  1. Love your look! Military boots rock and this ripped jeans is awesome!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I love them too. Awesome ! And it looks good with the boots :3

    VastaaPoista
  3. onks noi kuvat keravalta ? :D

    VastaaPoista
  4. i like your outfit very much. it suits you well

    VastaaPoista