torstai 18. lokakuuta 2012

Autumn photoshoot

Hello everyone, long time no see!

I have moved to my new apartment and we still don't have internet connection.. Gonna post about moving in and our new apartment later on!

Here's some photos from a photoshoot we had last Sunday in random park near my new home.





Photoshoot outfit

Bolero- D.I.A
Dress- Yumetenbo
Scarf-Gina Tricot
Beret- Gina Tricot
Shoes- Liu Jo (from Rome)




                                                  


These ones with the wheel-thing in the background are my absolute favorite ! 



Some behind the scenes material;




Self-timer photos with jump and flying leaves seemed like good idea..



..until I realised I lack the sense of balance.




We take our lives very seriously. Really.

Anyways, will be back as soon as I get my internet connection up and running!





11 kommenttia:

  1. have you bought those D.i.a. stuff from japan or have you ordered them from somewhere? they don't have official webstore if I m right?

    VastaaPoista
  2. I bought it from a private seller, I don't think there's any webshop selling d.i.a atm :0

    VastaaPoista
  3. You look so damn good! You are one of the prettiest person I knew ;_;

    VastaaPoista
  4. Oot niin suloinen ♥♥♥ Tykkään sun tyylistä hirveesti vaikka se onkin tosi kaukana omastani XDD ♥♥ Onnea uuteen kotiin (^uuu^) ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. Jos ootte noissa kuvissa uuden kotisi pihalla, niin asuin vielä pari vuotta sitten siinä ja kaipailen kovasti takaisin.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. En itseasiassa, asutaan radan toisella puolella mutta vallattiin tuo piha XD

      Poista