sunnuntai 4. maaliskuuta 2012

Some recent looks!

Hi people!

Lately I've been spending a lot of time at home doing nothing studying, which doesn't offer much blogging material. I also lost all my falsies at the cruise (...) so I've felt too butt-ugly to take pictures lol. Thank god I get new ones tomorrow, yay!

Anyways, I've managed to snap photos of couple of looks during this boring period of time! Posted these on twitter already but oh well, here we go.


First one's over a week old , went to see my cousin to Porvoo and I felt like dolling up bit more.

 I quite liked my hair that day, apart from the fugly roots. Need to do something about that asap.

Knit- Hollister
Skirt- Rosebullet

Next one's from last Friday,went to do poor man's shopping in Helsinki with Santra aka watch and touch and cry over all the thing I can't afford to buy.  It was very spring-like day so I felt like wearing something cute and colourful (and show some leg lol)
 

 Glasses to hide the fact that I didn't have falsies.

 Same knit than in the last outfit... now everyone think I never wear anything else.
Knit- Hollister
Dress- Rosebullet
Shorts-Catworld
Overknee socks- Seppälä
 Close-up of the awesome knit, it's probably one of my favourite clothes atm

 I rarely post photos of my nails so I shall do it now since I really don't have anything else to post.

Ok that was all folks, have a nice upcoming week! Hopefully this won't be so boring to me than the last one..

♥Rady



16 kommenttia:

  1. i love your hairs..
    your nails... your outfit.. i like alls!!!!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Super pretty and your phone case is really glam!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Your hair is so cute! : D Your nails too!

    VastaaPoista
  4. how have you achieved those supersuper skinny thighs? O_O don't say you're naturally that tiny...

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. By hating all kinds of sporty activities and having extremely bad diet! I never exercise and I mostly eat white bread and sweets XD..

      Poista
  5. Ihana kaikki <3 Oon kateellinen tosta puhelinkuoresta XD <3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Kiitsa, se on kyllä ihana mutta alkaa jo nyt muutaman kuukauden käytön jälkeen lahoomaan XD

      Poista
  6. Aww I'm sorry you lost your falsies > <; But on the up side, I love your outfit, hair and your nails!

    VastaaPoista
  7. You're nails are super cute! I love them :)
    And you're really pretty ♥

    VastaaPoista
  8. Can u do some hair tutorial to us? video or something?! i just loooove your hair ;____; it's lovely<3 and u are so pretty i'm crazy in love with u honey!

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. So many people have asked me to do hair tutorial so I'll be sure to make one after my finals :3! Thank you a lot~

      Poista