tiistai 20. maaliskuuta 2012

Hairytale come true

Long time no see folks!
Just a quick post before I continue studying for biology finals.

I got fed up with my hair so I threw in some chemicals and here's the result!


11 points for the one who guesses which well-know Gyaru model inspired my hair lol.

Roots bleached with Schwarzkopf Blonde L1++, base color is Four reasons Honey bunny, baby pink highlights are Crestol color gloss' champagne pink & blonde highlights are the natural colour of my extensions. Nothing bad to say about any of the products used! 

I'm quite pleased with the result, what do you guys think?

♥Rady

16 kommenttia:

  1. You look so amazing! : D Your hair is always the best! : D

    VastaaPoista
  2. Vastaukset
    1. 11 pistettä siihen suuntaan!

      Poista
    2. Jeee!! ::D On kyllä tosi kivat nuo sun hiukset. 'u'

      Poista
  3. How do you curl your hair like that? Mine is crazy straight and it can't keep a curl.

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Before curling I use leave-in conditioner, styling mousse and heat protector/curling spray thingy, then I curl with really hot iron and use fuckloads of hairspray! I recommend Paul Mitchell hold me tight~

      Poista
  4. haha no sinne meniki jo yumachi joltakulta ;-D mut tosiaaa ihan sairaan hienot hiukset!! :-)

    VastaaPoista
  5. i would have said yumachi too :) you're very pretty !

    VastaaPoista
  6. hi you are so kawaii!!
    are you interested GYARU STYLE?
    please visit this cool site.
    you can post your article on this site. http://everyday-gyaru.livejournal.com/
    じゃあねー^^

    VastaaPoista