torstai 12. tammikuuta 2012

Thailand part 2. Life's a beach!

Hi peeps!

Some random beachphotos this time! Enjoy~








This was my regular ; fresh fruit daiquiri! My favourite drink _ever.




Our baby! Santra was the one who always drove, I can't. Tried once and fell over, never gonna try again.



Beachside breakfast with banana pancakes, I could start my morning like this everyday for the rest of my life.





We ate insane amounts of ice cream.. this was not mine though, I just had to post this because I thought it looked funny.




I never thought I was much of a massage person. Turns out that I am. Foot spa= heaven. Oil and aromatherapy bodymassage = double heaven.








Beatiful sunset is beautiful. Nothing beats sitting at beach bar, enjoying a cold cocktail and watching the sun slowly fading to the horizon. I swear.

'till next time!

♥ Rady

Ps. Shouldn't get excited just yet but....

3 kommenttia:

  1. Everything looks just so beautifull! I envy you ! haha ♥
    Enjoy it! ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. Not a massage person? OHOHOHOHHO - Always think twice and go Thailand for sure BD It's sooooooo .. good♡. And when the price is cheap/low getting it often (within a week) is hard to resist! Dx Oh god.. I love oil w/ aroma massage too na ♡♡ ~

    VastaaPoista