maanantai 9. tammikuuta 2012

Thailand part 1. HEL-IST-BKK!

Hello, missed me already?

I returned from Thailand last week already but I've had a lot of stuff going on so I haven't found a time to start blogging again! I said I might blog while there, but as soon as I got there I realised while on vacation, I really want to be on vacation from everything. So now I'll try to blog everything as quickly as I can and in some sort of a logical order, starting from the journey to there!

So on 20 th. of December, we packed our stuff to car, picked Santra up and started our journey from Helsinki-Vantaa airport!





Weather was most typical December weather in finland: rain, rain and more rain. Little voice in my headwas laughing at everyone who had spend their Christmas in such un-Christmasy weather, bwahahaaa.




Travelling look! Comfortness for the win!





Arriving to our pitstop, Istanbul!





We had 4 hours of waiting time so we got some Starbucks while waiting! Starbucks-lady wrote my name almost correctly...... Sorta cute though.






The plane we took to Bangkok was so much cooler than the one we flew to Istanbul with. It had touchscreens even in economy class and you could play games with it and stuff. I even found some chinese dramamovies and j-pop from the huuuuge medialibrary!



After a long flight during which I couldn't sleep for even a second, two hour drive from Bangkok, quick visit to Tesco to buy groceries (+ chocolate and drinks relieve travelling stress lol) we fiinally arrived to Mae Phim and our rented apartment, Villa Fabella in Bali Residence! God I'm missing that house already ;___; It was so cute and cozy~



Tired but happy traveller!

I have bunch of more interesting stuff to post so stay tuned! 'Till next time~

♥ Rady

8 kommenttia:

  1. Looks like you had fun, can't wait to see more~ ♡。

    VastaaPoista
  2. Aaa vaikuttaa jo nyt ihanalta, en malta odottaa täst enemmän kuvia ja tekstiä. *____* Ei auta yhtään matkakuumeeseen kyl. :--D Ja oot ihan törkeen söpö!

    VastaaPoista
  3. This looks great :) I want to go on vacation too again :(

    http://e2xli.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. You're so adorable and petit !!! *___* Thailand.. so lucky ! I hope to go there someday, must have lots of noms and be so beautiful !

    VastaaPoista
  5. Happy New Year! 明けましておめでとうございます Looks like you had a great time in Thailand. Hope you have a great year in 2012 :)

    Japan Australia

    VastaaPoista
  6. oiiii tosi kivan näköstä c: !!
    mäki voisin mennä ♥

    VastaaPoista
  7. ihana toi vika kuva c: en oo koskaan aatellu thaimaata jotenki ton näkösenä :O mäki tahon matkoille *__* ...

    http://fromlovetophotos.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista