keskiviikko 10. elokuuta 2011

Hair(y) update!

Long time no blogging!

I haven't had anything to update about since I haven't looked very interesting nor done anything special. But now I finally have something to show you guys!

I did a major haircolor change & got even longer hairextension. ~ I'm still going to have to work on getting the color more even since some parts of my hair didn't really suck in the color as well as it could have...







I archieved this colour by bleaching my own hair twice with Schawrzkopf Live color XXL absolute platinium and then dyeing my hair with Directions semi-permanent hair colour in silver. Took me 4 bottles to dye my own hair and my extensions..... I think I still need to bleach some parts of my hair and re-dye them for the best result but I ran out of dye, gotta go to city to get some asap :< Left couple of clips to their original colour and used them as a highlights~

Extensions are 60 cm clip-ons in lightest blonde from Hairtrade.com, I always buy my extensions from there and I've never been disappointed. I got two packs of hair because I like my hair biiiiig!


New extensions vs. dead rat tail. So silky, so smooth, so long h0h0! Seriously, when straightened, they reach around my hip bones. Me likes~


Anyways, what do you think? I'm quite happy that I finally found the courage to pull this look off since I wanted to do this for ages ~

♥ Rady

25 kommenttia:

  1. ihana toi tukka :------) ♥
    - Arutte

    www.only-fluffy-dreams.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  2. your hair is AWESOME!! love the colour!!:3

    VastaaPoista
  3. pretty hair :D Love the color ne :)
    xoxo emimarie
    http://emiinkxgalsfashionplease.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  4. oh it looks amazing! really suits you :)

    VastaaPoista
  5. I absolutely LOVE the icy/ash blonde on you! It looks stunning! : D

    VastaaPoista
  6. You're so adorable ! I love that light color~ I wish I could pull it off ^^; And those extensions look amazing ! Looks so niceeeee~

    VastaaPoista
  7. You look stunning! Not to mention cute! <3

    VastaaPoista
  8. Noi sun uudet hiukset on ihanat! Ja sopii sulle hyvin~

    VastaaPoista
  9. I love the haircolor :D suits you really good

    http://phloxea.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  10. Tykkäsin niistä lyhyemmistä pidennyksistä kun se pituus oli just nappi mutta on toiki varmaan ihan jees

    VastaaPoista
  11. Näytät upealta niinkuin aina! <3

    Oh and btw, täällä odottelis yks blog award sinua: http://crt-homepage.blogspot.com/2011/08/i-want-to-be-unique.html

    VastaaPoista
  12. Such a lovely blog, I'll follow you! ♪

    VastaaPoista
  13. WOW!<3
    Your hair looks so AMAZING ^^
    And you do your hair really well><

    ~Emi

    VastaaPoista
  14. Paljon noi pidennykset makso :D?

    VastaaPoista
  15. and the colour you had a long time before was Kaschmir Beige Blonde?? I'm asking because.. my blonde turns greenish because of the chlorine in the water.. and I don't want the colour anyway so.. anyway on the package the blonde looks so dark and on your hair so nice.

    oh and.. I realy love your blog <3

    VastaaPoista