maanantai 15. elokuuta 2011

Confirmation party outfit!

Hello guys!

Last Sunday I went to one of our familyfriend's comfirmation party so I had an opportunity to dress up a little yay yay! I actually heard about the party in like two days before the party so I didn't have too much time to really plan my outfit super carefully but here's what I managed to pull together!



When bored, camwhore. I seriously didn't know even half of the people in the party so I had to keep myself entertained lol



And here's the outfit! my haircolour looks so horrifically uneven here, I just re-dyed my hair and I'm waiting for it dry now, I really hope I got all the weird discolorations off...

Dress- Guess
Cardigan- H&M
Handbag- Guess
Shoes- Nelly.com

My mom really wanted me to take the outfit photo in that bush because she thinks I look like an elf with my silverish hair...



Other than those, I only have some boring photos of random people so I'm not posting them here.. but here's absolutely my new favourite flower, Gladiolus or swor lily ;____; I would have wanted to keep that myself! Red one was chosen by me and the yellow by my sister, aren't they just pretty?

♥ Rady

18 kommenttia:

  1. your so lovely!♥
    im so so in love with your hair and make up!
    you are like a doll!♥
    this bright outfit matches your hair perfectly :)

    VastaaPoista
  2. You look so lovely, your mom is right *_*
    I so love your hair and I love those flowers too ;_;

    VastaaPoista
  3. UGHHH your hair color is perfection! T_T I can't even.... *faints*

    VastaaPoista
  4. voi ei, toi sun koko asustukses.... *__* joka kerta ku katon sun kuvia ni saan kauheen alemmuuskompleksin, yhyy !

    http://fromlovetophotos.blogspot.com

    VastaaPoista
  5. Your hair is so pretty *____* Gaaaa and camwhoring is always a good thing to pass time!!!

    VastaaPoista
  6. i love your hair! you look so cute in every post :)

    VastaaPoista
  7. cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ♥ your so cute :D love your outfit ne :D

    xoxo emimarie
    http://emiinkxgalsfashionplease.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  8. I love your hair colour!
    It even matches your outfit!

    I'm having a giveaway on my blog, please check it out~ (^w~)v

    http://myau-club.blogspot.com/2011/07/my-first-giveaway.html

    VastaaPoista
  9. you really do look like an elf xD :D
    i like it

    http://ellis-heart.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista
  10. aww~ u look like a pixie in the forest!

    VastaaPoista
  11. Oh my God, this hair's color, ASOLUTELY PERFECT! <3 U look gorgeous! This is my 1st comment here but now I'll be your follower. Amazing~~!

    VastaaPoista
  12. Thank you for all the nice comments~

    VastaaPoista
  13. pakko sanoo et noi sun hiukset on niin ihanan väriset et huhhuh ! sopii tosi hyvin sulle

    VastaaPoista