torstai 26. toukokuuta 2011

Review : Skin79 super+ BB cream!

Hi guys!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I have been really busy with social life and school, I have a testweek going on and one of my best friends was at my place until yesterday! I should be studying for my social studies test but I wanted to come and say hi :3


So anyways, I've been searching for new foundation for ages since my favourite foundation, Dior capture totale, is bit pricey for my current financial situation. So while ordering some clothes from Yesstyle I thought that I could try BB since many people have told me that it really is amazing stuff. I had almost forgot that I ordered it when I finally got my package while ago! The one I ordered was Skin79 pink label super+ BB cream .



I must admit that I was bit sceptical about all that '' Looks really natural and covers everything'' - talk. But damn, when I first put it on I was so amazed! I usually use primer+concealer+foundation+powder but now I used just BB cream and powder and it looked just as good, covering some of my big pores and redness. It also feels really light and has SPF 25, so It's really good for upcoming summer!





These are the most unphotoshopped photos you will find from this blog, I thought that retouching my skin in make-up review would have been bit like... cheating? Anyways, this doesn't leave my skin looking cakey at all! I was bit afraid it would dry my skin since my skin is as moist as Sahara, but no, my skin feels really moisturised :3




Here some photos to show how well it covers! I thought showing my makeupless face would have been too brutal so here you can see my reddish birthmark on my hand without and with BB cream. In real life the mark is even redder and the change is even more visible but my camera didn't quite capture it.... But anyways, it covers redness really well!

I'm really pleased with this product and it only costs around 15 dollars, which makes it like over 50 dollars cheaper than Dior foundation, so yay I'm happy!

And to the end I'll post my look for today, I was quite pleased with it



♥ Rady

11 kommenttia:

  1. awww great review^^
    I think it is even better than my missha BB cream, maybe I will buy this next time^^
    missha covers but I think your bb cream covers better :3
    I love the last pic, your legs look so slim*v*

    VastaaPoista
  2. vaikuttaapa hyvältä tuotteelta D---: plus nätti rady♥

    VastaaPoista
  3. Miten osasit ostaa oikean sävyn ihollesi?

    VastaaPoista
  4. Blogger is being a bitch and wont let me answer with my own account.. Anyways, it's Rady here!

    Shou-chan: I haven't tried missha BB cream so can't really make any comparisons D: but thank you a lot~

    Ren: Se on kovin hyvää! Kiitos kaunis ;w;♥

    Anonyymi: BB creameja on mun näkemyksen mukaan vaan yhden värisiä, ne sitten sulautuu ihon väriin aika hyvin :3 Uskoisin että tää sopii vaaleista medium ihoisille hyvin!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Oh, thanks for the tip, I'll give it a go someday :3

    - Rady, I don't know what is with blogger nowdays...

    VastaaPoista
  6. Hi :) Nice blog you got there, I was wonderin if we could be friends and follow each others blogs? ^__^ Thank youuuu.~

    VastaaPoista
  7. you're always so cute ! i like you really much ^^ keep on bloging girl !

    VastaaPoista
  8. Wow that's pretty awesome! I've always wanted to try a BB Cream but IDK which one to buy. ;___;
    my skin is SUPER oily and breaks out a lot...do they make a cream for that?

    VastaaPoista
  9. Omg where did u buy those leggings of the outfit?? They're adorable! Me wants!!!

    VastaaPoista


  10. Gone are the days for profound Link Buildings. Clients are requesting stages where they can share their perspectives and surveys on items and administrations. What's more, our confided in SEO benefits in India causes them in conveying those stages. Which empowers us to convey unrivaled outcomes and monstrous online incomes for our customers and an extraordinary brand encounters to their clients.
    search engine optimization

    VastaaPoista