sunnuntai 8. toukokuuta 2011

Mini photoshoot at park!

Hello peeps!

Sorry for not posting in a while, I've had lots of other stuff on my mind last week ! :3

But anyways, today was a really pretty day so I took my new bag for testdrive and headed to park nearby with Santra and Waltsu to take some proper outfit photos. The surroundings were so nice and the athmosphere of the photos turned out really summery~




Ignore the fact that my leg looks HUUGE from that angle



Then some off-shoot photos! I saw some ducks at the park and wanted to say hi..



...but they didn't seem to like me very much : (



Mr. Duck says hi!

By the way I realised that I had gotten my first signs of TAN today ! I can't wait for next week, it's going to be really warm and maybe I could start building up my tan now.~

♥ Rady

15 kommenttia:

  1. OHHH you look so super cute! ^__^v the hat is lovely on you!

    VastaaPoista
  2. Thankies! I love the hat too but my mom said it reminded her of farmer lol!

    VastaaPoista
  3. hei mistä sun baltsut on?

    VastaaPoista
  4. aww suloinen ;O; noi kuvat on ihania♥
    mietin tässä kans että edes itseruskettava vois olla kiva juttu koska oon ihan valkea :<

    ps. sun jalat ei näytä paksuilta ainoastakaan kulmasta, believe me hun♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. Anonyymi: Ne on ihan Seppälästä, ei mitään loistolaatua ja ottaa damagea tosi helposti B<

    Omppu: Mau kiitos ;_;♥ Jos kekkaat jostain jonkun ei-lemuavan itseruskettavan niin jaathan tietosi kanssani!

    VastaaPoista
  6. Oiii mistä tuo mekko on?

    VastaaPoista
  7. Mic Macista , sielä on nyt tosi söpsöjä mekkoja!

    VastaaPoista
  8. As the prevalence of the ketogenic eating routine keeps on developing so interests in how to advance wellbeing while at the same time following this high-fat, low-carb eating plan.Because the keto eating regimen removes various nourishment alternatives, it's a smart thought to enhance with particular nutrients.Not to say, a few enhancements can enable weight watchers to lessen unfavorable impacts of the keto influenza and even upgrade athletic execution when preparing on a low-carb eat less carbs.
    Here are the best enhancements to go up against a keto eat less carbs.
    regal keto diet

    VastaaPoista
  9. Elite SEO Agency is a reputed SEO Company in Melbourne, Australia offers it’s highly recommended strategic SEO services for local and national businesses, engaging Social Media Optimization and Marketing solution, effective PPC advertising campaigns, complete Digital Marketing solution and user-friendly web development and designing services to all range of businesses - small to mid sized.

    Contact now at +61-449650600 to get a Free SEO & Digital Marketing consultation with us!

    VastaaPoista