perjantai 15. huhtikuuta 2011

Hairweek part 3. Thursday& Friday

Hello again!

As promised, now I'll post couple photos from my latest hairdos! I was going to post this little earlier today, but I needed to do plenty of stuff and just now I found time :<

But anyways, here's Thursdays hair!



Big braids! Simple but cute and really quick to do at morning. I had extremely bad face day or face-won't-cooperate-with-camera - day so only one picture here. I liked my hair but my face just looked weird in every picture lol.

Todays hair!








Teased curls with headband! I think this would look great with some sort of bohemian headband or a scarf too, gotta try and find some new headbands~

Okies, that was it, sorry if I seemed rushed but I'm still going to dye my roots today and I hope that I can get myself to bed early since I'm going to babysit two dogs tomorrow morning ;A;! They're absolutely adorable , I can't wait ~

♥ Rady

ps. I just realised that it's time to wash my mirror lol. It seems so crappy in the pictures...

10 kommenttia:

  1. Se on ostettu joskus törkeen kauan aikaa sitten Accesorizesta , en mene takuuseen että näitä myydään enää :<

    VastaaPoista
  2. did you cut your hair??
    it looks beautiful :))

    VastaaPoista
  3. I really really really like the braids on you :'D They're so super cute!

    VastaaPoista
  4. Ihania ♥ ♥ ♥ Oot niin sulonen joka kuvassa!! ♥ ♥ ^---^

    MÄ NIIN TIIÄN noi päivät kun naama ei jostain syystä toimi XDDDD ♥ ♥ Se on niin ärsyttävää ! ! Varsinkin kun mulla on aina niin kiire ja ehin tyyliin ottaa kuvia yhtenä päivänä viikosta niin JOS NAAMA EI SILLON TOIMI NII.... XDDD ♥ ♥ ♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. tosi suloset hiukset molempina päivinä! Varsinki noi letit sulatti mun sydämen! Suloista suloista~;u;

    VastaaPoista
  6. oon tykännyt tästä sun hairweekistä tosi paljon, ihanan vaihtelevia ja inspiroivia hiustyylejä! ♥

    VastaaPoista
  7. Thank you lovelies♥

    Ano, No I didn't cut it, I just didn't use my extensions~

    VastaaPoista
  8. That headband is beyond beautiful! You're lovely! ♥ xoxo

    VastaaPoista