keskiviikko 17. heinäkuuta 2013

Ladylike













Dress- Reverse
Cardigan- Gina Tricot
Shoes-  Vivienne Westwood

I've been waiting for a chance to wear this formal- ish dress, and last weekend I stopped by at my stepbrother's confirmation party looking like this! There's a funny story behind this certain dress; I ordered Unif dress from Karmaloop and waited for a small eternity to get it because the delivery company lost it somewhere between customs and my apartment, even though they did try to deliver it once. When after 4 phone calls and several days of waiting I finally received the package, I found this Reverse dress. Sorry some Emily from Canada, this was supposed to be yours! Karmaloop was nice enough to offer me full refund and I got to keep this, since they had already ran out of my size of the dress I originally wanted. I consider myself lucky, I could have gotten a horrible rag but instead I ended with this beauty, practically for free!






6 kommenttia:

  1. Sun asu on tosi kiva, toi mekko on ihana! (:

    VastaaPoista