tiistai 11. kesäkuuta 2013

Smart casual and ask.fm.










Blazer- H&M
Button up- Yesstyle
Shorts- Nasty Gal
Cross necklace- Mango

Last Saturday my friend had his graduation party and dress code was somewhere between formal and casual... I guess it's called smart casual ? I'm really bad at these kind of things. Anyways, my friend Samu is a real chef now *proud*! These kinds of events always make me wonder what I should do with my life, being a shop assistant isn't exactly my dream profession. 

But the party was a great success, even though I arrived quite late and missed the feast  . I heard they had a WHOLE ROASTED PIG in the dinner table. I don't even eat meat but I would have wanted to see that. I managed to take good advantage of the open bar tho..maybe even bit too good. 


OH BTW. I made myself ask.fm account so if you ever feel like there's something you want to ask, go ahead and do so!


7 kommenttia:

  1. Put that how to attract beautiful women in there. Then, she is much more important to how to attract beautiful women.
    Mothers are very protective of his owner.

    my web-site :: ways to attract women

    VastaaPoista
  2. Your outfit is nice, and looks good with your hairstyle (I know it's random but rea~lly)
    I like the high waisted short with zippers (^w^)

    VastaaPoista