keskiviikko 24. huhtikuuta 2013

Devilish

I haven't been wearing wigs a lot lately, so I decided to do little trimming to one of my old favorites. After little thinning ( actually quite a lot, after I was finished it looked like I had killed a Persian cat), I ended up with this horned hairy fella!





Excuse little messiness, it was insanely windy..

It sure gets some looks on the streets but I do find it quite cute! What do you think, yay or nay?



Here's the semi boring outfit of the day

Jacket- D.I.A
Dress- Cheap Monday
Shoes- Misu




5 kommenttia:

  1. You look fantastic, but this is nothing new :)
    Your wig looks great like that ^^

    VastaaPoista
  2. I really like the neko ears ^w^ I wish I could wear them everyday without being looked at ;^; It looks so cute on you c;

    ~Rei

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Don't mind people staring, just do what you like :3

      Poista