keskiviikko 19. joulukuuta 2012

The unexpected journey.

Last Friday I was planning to go to see Black Line but my friend cancelled that day after I had already styled myself to look appropriate for a gig. As staying home would have been complete waste of make up, I tagged along with my roomies and couple of other friends and went to see The Hobbit.


Top- D.I.A
Skirt- Real MA*RS
Belt- D.I.A
Shoes- Spirit
Bow- Glitter




I attached two half wigs in the top of another wig to make a one MASSIVE wig.  Big hair = best hair.


When others went to have chinese at Hua Cheng, me and Mini went camwhoring. Lol at us.




THIS IS THE PERFECT WIG WEATHER.  Real hair get totally ruined, wig suffers no damage. Ohh  plastic, I love you so.


Moar camwhorage. Pre-movie smoothies at steam coffee, nom noms!



Because all of my pics are of me and Mini, here's a proof that we weren't alone, just the only shameless camwhores haha.






It was the opening weekend so the place was super crowded! We were really lucky to get tickets even though they were from very lousy seats.






Spot one hobbit.

Ok. Now for some hype.

IT WAS GREAT, both story-wise and visually. For most of the time, my face looked pretty much like this ; *----*. I actually enjoyed this more than any movie from LOTR- trilogy, mainly because they were focusing on one group of people (Can you refer drwarfs, a hobbit and a wizard as people?) instead of many groups simultaneously. Can't wait for the next part. 

My inner Tolkien- fangirl has been awaken, currently thinking of barricading myself indoors and re-reading LOTR and Hobbit and finally dipping into Silmarillion...

The Hobbit- yay or nay?

10 kommenttia:

  1. Kävin kans vähän aikaa sitten katsomassa Hobitin ja SE OLI EHKÄ PARAS ELOKUVA IKINÄ!! <3<3<3<3<3

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. ÄLÄ VAAN, alko jo puolessa välissä pelottaa että se loppuu ;_;

      Poista
  2. Oiii~ oot niin suloinen<333 Totally agreeing with that big hair = best hair!! 8)))

    VastaaPoista
  3. mul kesti varmaa minuutti ennenku löysin sut tosta kuvasta :D ihmettelin vaa et mikä toi laukun näkönen juttu tos alhaalla on. sit tajusin.... :D

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Haha, oon niin kääpiö että sopeudun joukkoon. :D

      Poista
  4. I haven't seen the Hobbit yet but I felt like everyone has already! Been hearing good things so I might check it out this weekend!

    VastaaPoista
  5. Awwww u look so super cute !! ecpecially ur hair !! kawaii!!!! love ur outfit a lot!!!

    VastaaPoista