tiistai 13. joulukuuta 2011

Dear Santa!

Long time no blogging! I've had a huge writers block since I feel like all my posts are so boring and exactly the same. Today it's time for a very different kind of post! Many bloggers have done this already so it's not the most original post in the world but the idea was nice so I wanted to do it too. And some info in the end of this post too so keep on reading~


''Dear Santa

This year I've been super nice. Just few weeks ago I gave all my coins to charity and I haven't been skipping school too much ( Mondays don't count, right?) so I'd be sincerely happy if you'd treat me with these superawesome gifts! Thank you in advance''




I'm having a huge shoe-craving atm, I feel like I'm bored with 99% of shoes that I own...



I'll be moving out as soon as possible so some items to my new would be nice! My mom actually got me those Taika-dishes as a christmas present already, they are pure luv~


Filmtown giftcard because I watch a lot of movies, Rilakkuma stuff because I have a Rilakkuma obsession, perfume because I just simply feel like I've been using my current one for too long and Anna Sui lipsticks because of the addicting package desings and good reviews!

I'm not expecting to get any of this because everything I listed in here is quite pricey... But I can keep on dreaming, right?

But anyways, some info about near future happenings on my blog. In exactly one week, I'll be on my way to Laem Mae Phim, Thailand! I'll spend my Christmas there and I'm planning to blog while there so I don't have to make massive post afterwards. Mae Phim is about 2 hours drive from Bangkok and 30 minutes from Rayong. I read somewhere that the crownprincess of Thailand has her holiday villa somewhere in Mae phim but not 100% sure about it...

Anyways, here's a little sneakpeek of the area, just found these from google lol


Here's the area we rented our villa from!




See you later!

♥ Rady

10 kommenttia:

  1. Oh god the skull wedges are so super cool!

    VastaaPoista
  2. I really LOVE all the shoes you put in your list *___* Buhh I am also bored with my shoes! I would love to have lots of them~~
    And your journey to Thailand seems amazing :D

    Kisses~

    VastaaPoista
  3. def following you. please check out my blog too ^^
    www.thecutestmakeup.com

    VastaaPoista
  4. the juicy couture perfume is on my christmas list tooo! ;--;

    VastaaPoista
  5. Very cute! I love it. Nice to let Santa know what we really want fo0r Christmas :)

    Japan Australia

    VastaaPoista
  6. yyyyy noi iron fistin kengät ;;____;; kuolasin jotai tollasii samanlaisii mustahopeit asfhasuifgdhgn kuolen jos en saa niit D:

    tee omppu, blogger vammattaa<3

    VastaaPoista
  7. toi Juivy Couture on niiiiin hyväntuoksusta!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hei mä olin Rayongis 2010 maaliskuus ! Superkiva paikka rantalomailuu, mut ei siel kyl mitää shoppailumaholllisuuksii oo XDD

    VastaaPoista