maanantai 6. kesäkuuta 2011

Summertime!

Hi guys!

School is OVER. I'm so happy!

We celebrated freedom with my good friends from school. I'm gonna miss them a lot now that I can't see them everyday since I had to leave the town for my summerjob :< But anyways, I had a blast! Before our schools seniors graduation seremony we had a mini photoshoot!~





I tried some hippie-vibed look! I swear that shirt is the comfiest thing ever ;__; muchos love!



With lovely Omppu! I want her dress gimme gimme!
The graduation seremony itself was the most boring thing ever but while watching it I realised that next year I'm probably the one graduating, eep!



After the seremony we went to have lunch with Sara and Kim and then partayyyy time!
No pictures of that time, for your sanity and mine lol.



Photo of strawberries because fresh strawberries are one of the greatest things in summer!


Well, that's about it I guess! I started my new summerjob today and one thing I don't like about it is boring dresscode. I can't wear shorts or cute skirts bohoo ;_; But other than that, it's been pretty nice so far. I hope it stays that way~

See you guys again soon, I'm thinking of making a new layout for my blog now that I have some time! I've grown tired with this one...

♥Rady

13 kommenttia:

  1. niiiin missä sä olitkaa töissä :D:D?
    mua ärsyttäää kiskal pitää olla teepaita aina päällä jaja jos laitat hyvät vaatteet ni niihin roiskuu heti jotai rasvaa etc <///3

    VastaaPoista
  2. Onnisen toimistolla :--D pitää olla pitkät housut yhyy

    VastaaPoista
  3. I love your outfit here! *^^* You are so lovely~~

    VastaaPoista
  4. tosi kiva asu ja noi hiukset sopii siihen ku nakutettu ! *-*

    VastaaPoista
  5. Ihana asu ♥♥♥ Sulle käy ihanasti tommonen beige (*uuu*) Tykkään hirveesti ~~~ ♥♥♥

    P.S Saanko sun tukan pliis (;;_;;) Ihan täydellinen ♥♥♥

    VastaaPoista
  6. Your outfit is sooo cute <3 i love the hippie look for summer :D

    VastaaPoista
  7. rady. lahjota mulle sun hiukses. nyt :(

    VastaaPoista
  8. Pilvi: kiitos kaunis! :3

    Coco: kiitos, oon alkanut tykätä ihan sikana beigestä~

    Maria may: thankies! Lots of luv for the hippie look~
    röspe: Nooo not my hair XDD

    VastaaPoista
  9. Ihana tyyli siulla <3 Oot tosi nätti ^^ http://www.katinosky.blogspot.com/

    VastaaPoista